Madagascan Vanilla 448g expiry - 31.12.21
IsoWhey is much more than a protein powder. The nutrient-rich IsoWhey formula has been specifically designed to fit into any lifestyle so you can look good and feel amazing, inside and out!
Whether you are using IsoWhey for weight loss or just as a quick, healthy snack between meals IsoWhey Complete contains so many benefits:
- Only 7.5g carbohydrates per serve.
- 15g of pure whey protein, sourced from grass-fed cows - premium quality and specific ratio of whey protein concentrate and whey protein isolate.
- Alkaline Seagreens® - a multinutrient and rich source of iodine, iron, calcium and potassium.
- Fortified with 12 vitamins and 11 minerals.
- Added glutamine and medium chain triglycerides.
- Litesse® - a low GI fibre that nourishes probiotics and helps you feel full.
- Probiotics - for intestinal balance.
- Digestive enzymes - for digestive health.
- No artificial colours, flavours, preservatives or sweeteners - naturally sweetened with xylitol.
- Gluten-free and less than 1g of lactose per serve.
Nutritional information for IsoWhey Shake
|Per Serve||Per 100g||
Per Serve with
200mL Full cream milk
|Energy||495kJ (118 Cal)||1550kJ (370 Cal)||1090 kJ (261 Cal)|
|Fat - Total||2.5g||7.7g||9.5g|
|L. acidophilus||2.3B cfu||7B cfu||2.3B cfu|
|B. lactis||750M cfu||2.3B cfu||750M cfu|
|Medium Chain Triglycerides||1.2mg||3.8mg||1.2mg|
|Calcium (42% RDI)||339mg||1.06g||553mg|
|Magnesium (75% RDI)||241mg||752mg||261mg|
|Iron (50% RDI)||6mg||18.8mg||6.3mg|
|Zinc (50% RDI)||6mg||18.8mg||6.8mg|
|Selenium (26% RDI)||18.2mcg||56.9mcg||20.7mcg|
|Iodine (24% RDI)||34.1mcg||107 mcg||80.1mcg|
Manganese (25% ESADDI)
Chromium (12.5% ESADDI)
|Vitamin A (25% RDI)||187.5mcg RE||585.69mcg RE||292.5mcg RE|
|Thiamine (50% RDI)||0.6mg||1.9mg||0.6mg|
|Riboflavin (50% RDI)||0.9mg||2.7mg||1.3mg|
|Niacin (50% RDI)||5mg||15.6mg||5.4mg|
|Vitamin B6 (50% RDI)||0.8mg||2.5mg||0.9mg|
|Vitamin B9 (50% RDI)||99.8mcg||312mcg||99.8mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (50% RDI)||1mcg||3.1mcg||2.2mcg|
|Biotin (50% ESSADI)||15mcg||46.8mcg||23mcg|
|Vitamin C (50% RDI)||20mg||
|Vitamin D (12.5% RDI)||1.25mcg||3.9mcg||1.5mcg|
|Vitamin E (50% RDI)||5mg||15.6mg||5.2mg|