Prep + cook time 15 mins
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 halved shortcut bacon slices (60g)
- 6 asparagus spears (80g), halved lengthways
- 30g baby spinach leaves
- 2 natural mountain bread wraps (50g)
- 2 large eggs (50g each), whisked lightly
- 125g can black beans, drained, rinsed
- ½ small red capsicum (100g), sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp smoky barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup (40g) finely grated light tasty cheese
- ¼ cup (70g) no-fat greek yoghurt
- Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil; place over medium-high heat. Cook bacon and asparagus for 4 mins, turning halfway, or until cooked. Divide bacon, asparagus and spinach leaves between mountain bread wraps, leaving a 3cm border at each end to fold over.
- Pour eggs into the pan; cook, stirring gently, for 1–2 mins or until just set. Divide eggs between wraps with black beans and capsicum. Drizzle with barbecue sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- Spread 11/2 tbsp yoghurt lengthways along edges; fold over ends and roll up tightly to enclose. Place seam-side down and cut in half; serve.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER BURRITO
12.8g total fat (5.1g saturated fat); 1516kJ (362 cal); 29.2g carbohydrate; 29.5g protein; 6g fibre