Prep time 10 mins (+ refrigeration) serves 2
- 150g silken tofu, drained
- 1 cup (150g) frozen mixed berries, thawed, undrained
- 280g low-fat high-protein natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (90g) rolled oats
- 1 large zucchini (150g), grated
- 60g strawberries, slices
- Wrap tofu in paper towel; stand for 10 mins to remove moisture, then pat dry.
- Blend drained tofu, berries, yoghurt, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon until smooth.
- Place oats and tofu mixture in a medium bowl with all but 1/4 cup of the zucchini; stir to combine. Cover bowl; refrigerate overnight.
- Spoon oat mixture between two 2-cup (500ml) glasses or jars, layering with reserved zucchini. Serve protein oats topped with strawberries.
Batch it up! Make double the recipes so you have a week’s worth of breakfasts.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER SERVING
6.7g total fat (1.3g saturated fat); 1601kJ (382 cal); 48.8g carbohydrate; 26.1g protein; 10.5g fibre