Lemongrass Pumpkin & Chicken Curry
Prep + cook time: 45 mins
- 6 x 2cm wedges kent pumpkin (750g)
- 4 chicken tenderloins (250g)
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 3/4 cup (180ml) light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp red thai curry paste
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp finely chopped lemongrass
- 250g bought zucchini noodles (zoodles)
- 1 cup thai basil leaves
- ¼ cup (10g) toasted coconut flakes
- lime wedges, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Place pumpkin and chicken in a large ovenproof dish. Scatter chickpeas around edges. Drizzle with combined ¼ cup (60ml) of the coconut milk, the red thai curry paste, fish sauce and lemongrass.
- Bake curry for 30 mins or until the pumpkin is tender and chickpeas are crisp.
- Add zucchini noodles to pan; pour over remaining 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut milk; bake for a further 5 mins or until sauce is bubbling. Scatter with thai basil and coconut flakes. Serve with lime wedges.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER SERVING
12.8g total fat (6g saturated fat); 2029kJ (484 cal); 40.6g carbohydrate; 41.8g protein; 16.2g fibre