Speedy Thin & Crisp Pizzas
Prep + cook time: 15 mins
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 low-carb wraps (142g)
- 2 tbsp basil pesto
- 1 small zucchini (125g), peeled into ribbons
- 100g broccolini, trimmed
- 8 cherry tomatoes (80g), halved, seeds removed
- 75g bocconcini
- 20g finely grated vegetarian parmesan-style cheese
- ¼ cup basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 240°C.
- Lightly spray wraps with oil. Bake on a lined oven tray for 2 mins. Spread bases evenly with 1 tbsp pesto each.
- Divide zucchini, broccolini and tomatoes between crisp bases. Tear bocconcini and divide evenly between pizzas.
- Bake for 5 mins until bocconcini melts and pizzas are heated through. Scatter with cheese and basil. Serve immediately.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER SERVING
24.4g total fat (11g saturated fat); 1812kJ (432 cal); 21.3g carbohydrate; 25g protein; 13.7g fibre