These IsoWhey Christmas Protein Balls are super easy, super healthy and a great guilt-free tasty snack over the festive season.
What you need:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon IsoWhey Ivory Coast Chocolate Shake
- Stir oats, peanut butter, honey, chocolate, flax seeds, chia seeds, and protein powder together in a bowl until evenly mixed. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Scoop chilled mixture into balls. Keep cold until serving.