Loaded Caesar Salad Rolls
Prep + cook time: 25 mins
- 220g chicken breast
- 2 large eggs (50g each), rinsed well
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 slices ham (60g)
- 2 sourdough buns (72g each), halved
- 4 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 1 small carrot (70g), cut into julienne
- 6 baby cucumbers (200g), sliced lengthways
- ½ cup (140g) no-fat greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ clove garlic, crushed
- Place chicken and eggs in deep non-stick frying pan; cover with water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer; cook for 8 mins or until chicken is cooked and eggs are hard-boiled. Remove chicken; set aside to cool. Remove eggs and cool under cold running water; peel and slice.
- Wipe frying pan clean.
- Meanwhile, to make caesar dressing, combine ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste.
- Heat oil in cleaned pan over medium heat; cook ham for 1 min each side or until crisp. Remove from pan. Cook buns, cut-side-down, cook for 1 min or until toasted.
- To assemble rolls, spread bases with 1 tbsp dressing, then top with lettuce, carrot, cucumber, ham, chicken, egg and remaining dressing. Season with pepper, then sandwich with bun tops.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER SERVING
10.3g total fat (2.4g saturated fat); 1987kJ (474 cal); 43g carbohydrate; 46.3g protein; 5.5g fibre