Mediterranean Fish Parcels
Prep + cook time: 30 mins
- 200g bunch broccolini
- 12 cherry truss tomatoes (100g)
- 1/3 cup (35g) drained mixed olives with garlic and chilli, marinade reserved
- 50g smooth reduced-fat fetta, crumbled
- 2 x 125g thick skinless firm white fish fillets
- 6 thin lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Trim broccolini into 6cm lengths, halving any thick stems. Divide broccolini between two 30cm squares of baking paper with tomatoes, mixed olives and fetta. Top with fish fillets and lemon slices; drizzle with 1 tbsp chilli garlic marinade from olives. Fold ends and sides of paper over to enclose fish; secure parcels with kitchen string. Place parcels on an oven tray.
- Bake parcels for 20 mins or until fish is just cooked. Transfer parcels to plates. Using scissors, snip open the paper; serve.
Nutritional count per serving
11g total fat (3.2g saturated fat); 1087kJ (259 cal); 5g carbohydrate; 31.4g protein; 5g fibre