Green Nacho Bowl
Prep + cook time: 15 mins
- 1½ cups (200g) coarsely grated broccoli
- 1 wholegrain tortilla (64g)
- olive oil cooking spray
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- ⅓ cup (85g) no-fat greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp chipotle chilli sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 125g drained can red kidney beans
- ¼ cup (65g) chunky tomato salsa
- ½ medium sliced avocado (80g)
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 30g baby spinach
- lime wedges, to serve
- Cover grated broccoli with boiling water, stand for 1 min; drain. Season.
- Meanwhile, spray tortilla with oil; sprinkle with paprika. Season well. Heat a small frying pan over medium heat; cook tortilla for 11/2 mins each side or until crisp. Cut into 16 wedges.
- Combine yoghurt, chilli sauce and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Combine beans and salsa. Arrange broccoli rice, bean mixture, tortilla chips, avocado, tomatoes and baby spinach in two shallow bowls. Drizzle with yoghurt dressing and serve with lime wedges.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER SERVING
11.4g total fat (2.9g saturated fat); 1431kJ (341 cal); 34g carbohydrate; 17g protein; 16.2g fibre