Oaty Choc Granola Clusters
Prep + cook time 20 mins serves 4
- ¾ cup rolled oats (65g)
- ¾ cup (25g) natural puffed rice
- 2 level scoops (50g) ISOWHEY Ivory Coast Chocolate
- 1/4 cup (35g) pepitas
- 1/3 cup (95g) natural almond spread
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 extra-large egg white (60g), whisked lightly
- 1/4 cup (10g) coconut flakes
- ¼ cup (50g) fresh raspberries (per serve)
- ½ cup (125ml) full-fat milk (per serving)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
- Combine oats, puffed rice, ISOWHEY Ivory Coast Chocolate and pepitas in a large bowl. Stir in almond spread, maple syrup and egg white.
- Spread oat mixture evenly over lined tray. Bake for 15 mins, stirring halfway through cooking time, or until dry and crisp.
- Add coconut flakes to tray; bake for a further 3 mins or until lightly toasted; cool granola on tray. (Makes 3 cups/300g. )
- Serve ¾ cup (75g) of granola with ¼ cup (50g) raspberries and 1/2 cup (125ml) full-fat milk.
Storage: Refrigerate granola in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.
NUTRITIONAL COUNT PER SERVING
25.3g total fat (6g saturated fat); 1999kJ (477 cal); 40.4g carbohydrate; 21.6g protein; 7.4g fibre